|10/19/05 --> what a night to remember!!!
||[Oct. 20th, 2005|03:20 am]
..all those colors long since faded..
The Rob Thomas concert was fucking amazingggggg!! Just gonna list a couple of things now... more later when im alive and with pictures.
- Im going to rape him!
- He sang sooo many of my favorite songs.. but not "Time After Time" =/ but still okay
- He sang "Borderline" by Madonna.. i laughed l0l
- He sang "Wonderwall" by Oasis.. i cried.. lots
- He sang "Push".. just him and a guitar.. i cried..again l0l
- I screamed my head off
- He sang "3am".. him on the key boards and the drummer on the drums
- I LOVEEEE HIMMMM! hehe
- He sang "Smooth" but without Santana and it sounded weird.. but in good weird l0l
- Made a new friend... her boyfriend made fun of us l0l
- Rob has a bubble butt. Me likely!!
- I cried againnn after the show.. cuz i was all emotional and couldnt believe after all this time i actually show him in concert... if now i could only meet him and tell him what him and his lyrics mean to me. ahhh
- He was fucking awesome!!
Okay, end of list! hahaha
I took great pictures and will have them up soon.. i promise!